While there’s multiple ways to earn money in Grand Theft Auto 5, there’s one particular place you can go with endless supply. As discovered by YouTuber SomeFilthyCasuals, there’s a location underwater that continues to spawn an item worth about $12K. However, to take advantage of this exploit you’ll need to be able to switch between two characters. Check out the step by step directions, or watch the video below.
- Travel the location shown in the image above.
- Once at the locatio,n dive underwater and you should see the tail-end of an aircraft
- Dive to the ocean floor in front of the aircraft and you should see a glowing object around this area
- Dive down and end up as close to “on top” of the item as possible
- Pick up the item and you’ll be rewarded with $12,000.
- Switch to a different character, and then immediately switch back to the character that is underwater (Doing this will respawn the item and completely refill your air meter, allowing you to remain underwater) If you are in the right location you should be able to pick up the item as soon as you gain control.
- Repeat as many times as you’d like